Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's going to be a long month...


Every single morning for the past week or so, I have been awakened at the crack of dawn by the sounds of little footsteps running into my room. I open my eyes to see two little heads silhouetted against the mostly dark window. And I hear two little voices say in unison, "Mommy, is it Halloween day?!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I totally just tried to get that EXACT same picture on my blog. How did you get it to work? That is too funny! Seriously, it was like ten minutes ago that I tried. Great minds think alike. Also, where did you find your background? (don't worry...I wouldn't use the same one) Not so impressed with the ones I found.

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds...I didn't get the e-mail. Maybe try it again?

Heidi said...

Maybe you should get a Halloween Advent Calendar for your girls!