Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Winter clothes


I am still reluctantly getting used to this idea that I have to buy my kids a whole new wardrobe as the weather gets colder, something that was totally unnecessary in Tucson. I do have to admit that I like getting the girls ready in the mornings though! I got them a few of these tunic type sweaters this year. They are in this stage of never wanting to wear pants (only skirts and dresses), so I told them that these are dresses that they have to wear with a special kind of tights called leggings. So far they are none the wiser!

5 comments:

Priscilla said...

Cute girls! I have to do the same kind of convincing with Sophie, who also only wants to wear dresses to school. She was reluctant to wear the leggings I bought her, as they "aren't tights because they don't have feet!"

Lucky Mommy said...

They are so stinking cute! I just got through most of the fall shopping and have similar feelings of resentment. I guess they would grow out of the summer clothes in the next few months anyway, but buying it all at once hurts. Good work with the tunic is a dress discussion!

Heidi said...

You're SO lucky that you love to get your girls dressed everyday. With Katelyn it's the worst struggle of my life! She refuses to wear ANYTHING you suggest, and combing her hair is a nightmare! Any suggestions to make this part of my life easier would be appreciated!!!!!!!! Anything relating "princess" comparisons will not work! She'd rather be a dragon! AHHH!

Anonymous said...

Big fan! Very cute outfits. That is the bummer about uniforms for us. The girls look adorable!

Kayla said...

i'm still loving those sweater outfits, and the turtleneck and everything! love lov elove it. did you get anything at CP that our girls will match? I wonder....