Here is Audrey right after she was born. (You see what I mean...)
Here is Chloe
Here is Ryan holding both of them in the delivery room (he is the one with the mask, hat and white coat) and and me just after giving birth. Lovely. All I could think was, "Hallelujah, they are out of me!" (Unless you have been pregnant with two or more babies at the same time, you can't possibly understand how truly horrible it is!)
They came home from the hospital on Halloween. Here is Isaac with his new baby sisters right before he went out trick or treating. No, I didn't accompany him!
Isaac used to call them "My baby sister and my 'nother baby sister." It wasn't long before he could tell them apart just by their cries. Look at how tiny they were! That bouncy seat was meant for just one!
Six month later...

Their first Easter egg hunt
At the pool
They wouldn't leave their hats on!
One year old!
They started walking soon after this...
Eighteen months old--they have finally sprouted some hair! (Why is it that my boys have plenty?)
This is their two year old Dora party.
This is their three year old Tinkerbell party.

My cute girls!!

Happy birthday, girls!! Now I had better go check on them...it is strangely quiet in the house!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Audrey and Chloe! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. We love you!
Love all of the pictures. Poor Audrey. She looks like she had a rough go of it at birth. Those first moments are never the cutest.
Have a fabulous day and enjoy being five. You are so big!
They really are just adorable. I remember when they were just tiny babies...how did the time go by so quickly??
Congratulations on making it through the five years! And, I totally agree with your first thoughts of "Hallelujah" when in the delivery room. I remember how you said you wouldn't wish a twin pregnancy on your worst enemy, and I totally agree having lived it myself. Enjoy the birthday!
Happy birthday, girls!! There is something so truly special about twins, and Chloe and Audrey are no exception. Congratulations to you all for making it this far! Hope you all have a great day.
Lindsay . . . they are so cute! I love all the pictures! You crack me up! I am so glad you guys are all safe and sound, btw. Happy birthday girls!
They are so sweet. Beautiful little girls!
LOL. Oh, dear....Audrey. One day she's going to either laugh her fool head off or cry herself to sleep over that picture.
I should show you Brandon post birth sometime...jeepers.
Loved the picture timeline!
Happy birthday girls!! I feel like you just had them and we were all at the family reunion adoring them. :)
Happy Birthday! I love the photo of them laughing in Arizona back to back. Very natural and full of personality
loved all the photos. i'm feeling proud of myself that I think I can tell them apart in all those pics! I think they look more alike now than as babies. I also think that Audrey looks a lot like Lincoln as a baby!
Post a Comment