
The girls are so funny! I guess maybe they don't know the word for "daughter" or "son" because they only ever say "sweetie" or "sweetheart." So yesterday they were telling me all about their dance teacher's "sweetie" who has been in the hospital. Then today Audrey said, "Miss Jen's sweetheart is five and we are almost turning five." I love it!
5 comments:
Awe, that's so cute!
Very cute. I love the autumn leaves too!
I must have missed that post about lincoln, and I usually check your blog often too, then I would have been more informed!
Yep, those of us still stuck in this hole are jealous of your beautiful fall that you are able to experience! Cute pictures of the kids. Hope you don't mind...I saw your blog on Tiffany Mo's. Hope all is well with you guys!
Devon
that pic of Audrey really makes her look like she has auburn highlights! so pretty
Post a Comment