
This morning we had the girls fifth birthday party (their birthday is on Tuesday.) We had a great time entertaining 10 little girls and a baby. I sent Isaac over to a friends house, because I just really didn't think he would enjoy the whole fairy themed celebration. The girls all came dressed in their "fairy best" and we started off painting their faces and spraying them with fairy dust. We played "Fairy Freeze Dance" and did a fairy treasure hunt and made fairy wands. That all took about 30 minutes... We had cake and ice cream, opened presents and then played with the toys that the girls got. It has been nice and quiet since everyone went home. I love new toys for that reason! Here are some of the girls after we painted faces...

Here is the fairy cake (it is supposed to be Tinkerbell sitting on a cloud.)

These are the dresses that Grammie made them for their birthday!! She even sent little baskets with "Totos" to go along with their Dorothy outfits! They love them! Thanks Grammie!
Hopefully everyone that came had fun! I am kind of glad it is over--this has been such a busy month for me, I feel like I have been going from one major event to the next. And it's not even close to being over yet. Tonight we have a Halloween party--I'm sure you can't wait to see Ryan and I in our costumes!
6 comments:
Your girls are so darling! Kudos to you for all the effort you put in to make those moments in their lives so special. Seriously, you're way more ambitious than most of us! So cute...
Looks like a successful party! Your cake looks so cute. Where did you get that idea?
Looks like fun. Can hardly believe it has been 5 years!
Abby loved playing the Fairy freeze dance game. Makenzie had lots of fun with the treasure hunt! Thanks for such a fun party!
What a great idea! It looks like the girls had a great time.
can you email me that group photo? briar looks so cute and i never took a pic of her in her fairy costume....woops. now i'll probably never get it on her again!
Post a Comment