
My friend Kayla loaned us this baby gate and I don't think Lincoln is too happy about it! The other kids like to climb behind it and almost rub it in that they can get over it and he can't. The novelty of it wore off pretty quickly and then he just got mad at the injustice of it all.
4 comments:
Lincoln looks so big standing there on the step. Poor kid, though. It's rough when everyone else is doing things that you can't do--especially when others are keeping you from it!
I love that you're not afraid to take pictures of your kids crying. I have a great one of Sam but it's so sad to look at it! I didn't know your hubby is in grad school. Mine is thinking about it and I just shiver a little whenever I think about it. Spooky!
Oh, that's too funny! Well, it isn't funny to him, I know...
Cute picture. I love taking pictures of my kids in the middle of temper tantrums. I'm saving them for their wedding videos.
Poor baby, take it down and let him climb :)
Post a Comment