Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lincoln-2, Lindsay-0


This time I was on the phone.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Hey, at least you can blame it on a baby.

My lamps are all broken because Matt hasn't learned not to throw things in the house.

The Packers said...

so i kind of had to laugh at the score. that's totally how i feel with my four boys. i can't keep up with the things that get broken and it's like they are totally oblivous to what has happend. "oh, there's a broken lamp on the ground...mom should clean it up."

Anonymous said...

Lindsay! Are you kidding me?! You poor thing. You'd better grow a set of eyes in the back of your head. Good thing he's cute!

Heidi said...

I haven't the slightest ideas to help you out! With my twins, we pretty much gated off the WHOLE house.

Heather said...

This made me laugh! I am still laughing. Sorry, you probably aren't!

Kayla said...

time to babyproof like crazy. either that or not take your eyes off the kid! (*yeah right*)