Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just when I thought it was safe to sit down...

We had a strange moment of peace at our house this afternoon--the house was clean, dinner was in the oven, homework was finished and the kids were happily watching Cyberchase. I thought I would use this rare opportunity to check up on some blogs. Then I heard a crash and ran into the other room to see Lincoln sitting in the midst of this...

In case you can't tell that is shattered glass. He had pulled a decorative bowl off of the coffee table. I'm just hoping I swooped him out of there before he put any of the glass in his mouth!

5 comments:

Casey said...

And Ben wonders why we don't have any decorations... it just doesn't work with a little destructive baby in the house. :)

Kayla said...

oh my goodness, when we were cleaning up this morning I put the pillows back on the couch and that bowl and vine back on the table, wondering why the kids felt the need to thrash that room....sorry! maybe I should have left it on the floor! It would have been less dangerous there!

Lucky Mommy said...

I'm sure you were so scared! Glass spreads so far it seems like it keeps showing up for days after the accident. Sorry your moment of peace was short, but at least the accident made noise so you could run in there quickly!

Jenni said...

Not looking forward to the grabby hands stage, that's for sure.

Heather said...

Sounds like a typical day at the Sandoval household!