
10 years ago I was...
1. Getting trunky.
2. Living in Ontario, CA
3. Missing my old companion (Cross, of course!)
4. Speaking Spanish
5. Tracting

Five things on my to-do list today (this is easy--I actually write out a to-do list every single day.)
1. Laundry
2. Clean kitchen and bathrooms
3. Vacuum whole house
4. Fit in a work out
5. Book club tonight!

Five of my favorite snacks
1. Chocolate chips (not one I'm proud of.)
2. Whole grain Wasa crackers with light Laughing Cow cheese
3. Apples
4. Caramel rice cakes
5. Hard boiled eggs

Five things I would do if I won One Million Dollars (Another easy one--I think about this scenario way too often!)
1. Pay off the house and be completely debt free!
2. Pay someone to finish all of our projects around the house--finish finishing the basement, fix the backyard, build a deck, get new carpet, re-do the kitchen and bathrooms and get all new furniture.
3. Pay Eddie, my trainer back in AZ to come here and get me my pre-Lincoln body back!!!!!!
4. Buy a travel trailer
5. Buy newer cars for each of us.

Five places I've lived
1. New Haven, CT
2. Canyon Country, CA
3. Bryan, TX
4. Provo, UT
5. Geneva, Switzerland

Five jobs I've had
1. Party/Prom/Wedding decorator at PartyTime! (the best job I've ever had!)
2. Singing Telegram
3. Retail--Express, Linens'n'Things, Borders
4. Mother's Helper/Nanny
5. Personal Trainer
I tag you if you want to be tagged.
1 comment:
I always laugh when I picture you doing singing telegrams!
Post a Comment