
I decided that I didn't want to wait any longer to put up my Halloween decorations--I LOVE Halloween--so we dug the box out of the basement today. While I was busy putting things up, the kids were also busy. They discovered the Halloween tattoos and went to town. Oh well, they will wash off eventually and it kept them out of my hair and not fighting with each other for at least 20 minutes or so!
3 comments:
I really like the changes to your blog. Always fun to read & see pictures of your family!
Love, Aunt keri
What a collection of tattoos and peaches! Very fun to catch up on your disney trip too.
Fun, fun, fun. I love the tattoos! I love the Halloween wallpaper and especially the music! I can't find my Halloween box this year and only have one little candy basket to put out. I'll have to look harder because your house looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment