Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day Four


Well, admittedly, the food poisoning seriously slowed me down on Thursday, but luckily the rest of the family was unaffected and ready for another day of fun. I was perfectly content to sit on a bench and watch the rest of them gallop around Toon Town. The girls and I did hit the Princess Fantasy Faire in the morning. Audrey was pretty upset that she didn't get to talk to Cinderella personally, but other than that they had a good time learning princess manners and dancing.

When we first got to DL that morning, they were filming a commercial. So we stood off to the side of the castle and watched as Mickey and Goofy came out waving at the helicopter. As soon as the helicopter was overhead, we ran over to them--so look for our little family on every Disneyland commercial you see from now on--you never know!!
We spent the day getting a second or third dose of all of our favorites and making sure we didn't miss anything. We weren't ready to go home...but all good things have to come to an end. And don't worry, we have already planned out our next trip for late November of 2010 (I won't put a countdown on the blog just yet...)! Here is the Astro Orbitor...

Lincoln enjoying some quality Pooh time.
The Alice in Wonderland Ride.No, we didn't force the girls to get in this family picture, I promise.

I think Aladdin felt a little neglected here.Waiting for the final train ride.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

You will absolutely LOVE Disneyland during the holidays. They have a holiday parade is which so fun, and the whole place is decked out. They have fake snow (which is fun when you live in CA, maybe not so much when you get enough at home), and the Haunted Mansion is totally changed. I personally love the holiday version the best. AND, plan on it being supercrowded on the weekends, but less crowded on the weekdays. You can still enjoy the holiday magic w/ short lines if you plan it right!

Erin said...

What a great trip! It makes me wish I were there. Our kids ask all the time, "When are we going to Disneyland?" We usually are pretty spoiled and hit the park in late January!

Jenni said...

You're seriously making me think I need to add a 4th day at Disneyland. Maybe a 3 day hopper isn't enough!

Genni said...

Awesome...that's all I have to say.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Thanks for sending the Park City pictures. They are great. Can't wait to post them. Glad to have you back to the blog.

Kayla said...

avery loved looking at these pics with me. wasn't it so much fun! i can't wait to go back. thanks or all your help again, i couldn't have planned it without you! :)

Lucky Mommy said...

These are so much fun! They're so lucky to have parents with the energy to do this!!! You all look supercalifragilisticexpialodocious.