Here are the girls wearing their 3-D bug glasses before we went into the "It's Tough to be a Bug" show. I had heard that it was somewhat frightening for young children, so I guess I should have been prepared...the girls ran screaming from the theater just when it started to get really fun. I guess we will have to try that again next time. Although, I'm not sure the girls will--they were truly terrorized. It was hilarious!

Here is the rest of the family on one of my all-time favorites--Grizzly River Run. SO FUN! Lincoln is still too small so we had to do it in shifts. We probably rode it at least eight times while we were there.
You can get pretty wet--luckily it was hot!
Lincoln loved the carousel! He had an awesome first day at Disneyland!
I'll continue with more tomorrow so as to spare your eyes from all the reading.
7 comments:
Hey- Just found your blog! Your kids are adorable. And your vacation sounds incredible!!! Glad I found you! jamee
Sounds like so much fun! I am totally jealous but glad that you had an awesome family adventure! I had better start saving my pennies so I can go again soon.
Welcome back! I'd love to get your insights on things to do and avoid. We're hoping to go with Sean in February since he missed the summer day out. We'll see.
love the bug glasses! Glad all went well and that you had an awesome time!
We had that same experience numerous times with Zach at "It's Tough to be a Bug." He just hated it, and we kept thinking that maybe he'd like it this time! He'll be nine the next time we go... do you think he'll like it then?
I am so glad you and your family had such a great time! We did as well! I can't wait to read more about all of the fun you had.
avery could't stop giggling at the bug glasses picture. too cute!
Post a Comment