Monday, September 1, 2008

Dude, I know you are teething but...


Look at what I found today!!! Lincoln just chewed the top right off of his bottle! It's kind of scary if you think about it...major choking hazard! Maybe it is time to wean him to a sippy cup...

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Dang, that's impressive. And THIS is why I don't breastfeed. :-)

Lindsay said...

Okay--Jenni wins the prize! Hands down, that was the funniest comment I have ever read on my own blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on now. It is dang fun trying to pry your parts out of your child's mouth before they end up looking like that bottle. I'm sure mine came close on many occasions. Lindsay, you got to see it first hand. Lucky you!

Kayla said...

i've seen kids do that with their binkies....and take off the entire tip. i'm sure he'd do great with a bottle, especially with the way he likes to feed himself.

Kayla said...

i've seen kids do that with their binkies....and take off the entire tip. i'm sure he'd do great with a bottle, especially with the way he likes to feed himself.

Unknown said...

Wow, that is funny....and scary. Please tell me you found the other end??