
We got home from church today and I noticed some of our plants were looking a little sad. I went outside to investigate further and am highly annoyed. Half of the plants I planted yesterday look completely fried! It has been like 24 hours and I have managed to kill half of what I planted. How could this happen? How can it be hard to plant a plant? Everything I bought said it thrived in full sun. It wasn't even that hot today--maybe 75 degrees. I gave them more water so we will see what happens. If they don't come back to life I am hanging up the gardening gloves. Seriously, what a colossal waste of time and money. :(
3 comments:
Lindsay, I am so sorry! If it makes you feel better I had the same experience with some potted flowers that seemed to just fall over and die after I planted them. I don't know exactly what I did wrong: potting soil, miracle grow, watering? Hopefully some will recover for you!
keep watering I think. they'll probably come back next week. sometimes plants get shocked i think when they're planted. good luck, the plants looked great when I was there.
Rebellious little plants. They deserve to die for not showing more appreciation for your hard work and dedication.
Post a Comment