We had a BBQ with Justin and Sarah even though it was overcast, rainy and cold! The kids ate it picnic style on the living room floor.
They had a lot of fun playing together. Lincoln (almost 6 months) and Evan (8 months) took some time to get re-acquainted, since they haven't seen each other in two whole months!
Here are Chloe and Grace hamming it up for the camera--I have tons of pictures of them like this! They were really getting into the modeling thing.
After lunch we decided to go swimming! Sarah knew of a great indoor pool, so we packed up the kids and drove up to Greeley (where Ryan grew up.) We knew we were there as soon as it started smelling like cows (I'm not kidding--the place reeks.) But the pool was a lot of fun for the kids!
Lincoln's first time swimming!
I have no pictures of Isaac at the pool because he was running wild having such a good time!
2 comments:
that pool looks awesome!
What a fun trip!
Post a Comment