Audrey acquired a goatee.
The last thing we did was the cake walk and ...Audrey won!! Chloe did what any normal four-year-old would do and started crying because she didn't win. So they all spent their last two tickets to do the cake walk again. I told Chloe that there was no guarantee that she would win this time, but she was willing to take the risk. Well, the music stopped, the number was drawn and ...Audrey won again!! This time she let Chloe pick out the cake. Yay for us...two cakes!! Here is Audrey with her first prize...
And Chloe with the cake she chose...
I think Isaac enjoyed the Carnival the best of all. He was very persuasive and ended up with half of the girls' tickets, as well as his own. Hmmm... I wonder how many more years he will be able to get away with that.
1 comment:
looks like fun! i saw that advertised, and wondered who the carnival was for!
Post a Comment