Saturday, May 3, 2008
My Saturday afternoon project
I spent all afternoon creating this little house for my Sharing Time tomorrow. About half way through I thought it might be better to just cut my losses and throw it in the trash. Especially when Ryan laughed at it. But I persevered and this is the finished product. The lesson is supposed to be about families in the scriptures, so I 'm going to have the kids take turns opening the front doors of the home and there will be a picture of a scriptural family there, which we will then discuss. I'm hoping that even if the actual lesson sucks, the visual aid will blow them away. Hey, I can always hope!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
um yea, i'm blown away. can i come play sharing time too? forget RS! Yours looks way cool!
Very fun! Kids' will love the double doors that open.
I had to come back and tell you that on Sunday after church when I asked Avery about primary, she RAVED about your house and lesson. Usually she grunts out a few standard answers to my 'what did you learn lesson'. But this time she told me about families, and about Lehi's family and ABraham and Issac. WAY TO GO! You must have done a great job.
Post a Comment