Friday, May 2, 2008

FFA: Topic 7

What is the lamest thing you ever did as a teenager that you thought was SOOOOO cool?

I've been thinking about this one all week and not been able to come up with a satisfactory answer and then last night I figured out why. I was under no illusions that I was cool as a teenager. I think I was pretty aware of my lameness! Unless you count the whole peg-leg jean thing, which was cool at the time. Unfortunately I had a hard time letting go of that particular fashion trend, and I wore my jeans folded over and rolled up a lot longer than I should have. Then there was that iridescent teal prom dress with shoes dyed to match...Don't we all wish the pictures from that event weren't in a box in my parents basement!


7 comments:

Erin said...

Hmmm, those pictures are in our parents' basement? And you have a birthday coming up? Interesting...

Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

See. Self-esteem is highly overrated!

Jenni said...

And those pictures SO better show up on the blog sometime!

Kayla said...

yeah, i'm with jenni, I want to see those pics. BTW -- waht is FFA: Topic 7?

Lindsay said...

Explanation:
My friend Jenni started this thing, Friday Free For All. Look for the link in my list. Every week there is a new question for me to answer or respond to. So be prepared for some randomness every Friday! You can see other people's responses by going to the FFA blog and clicking on the links to their blogs. They are always pretty funny!

Peggy said...

I am so glad you 'fessed up to dying shoes to match your prom dress. We all did it and those who didn't wanted to! Way to be at one with yourself! 10 imaginary Jenni points for you!