Friday, May 30, 2008

Like an orange on a toothpick



We took Linky in for his six month check up today. He is happy and healthy. His weight and height were around the 75%, but his head was literally off the chart. She said we would keep an eye on that for the next few months. I was like, "And exactly what do you do for a head that is too big?" Hmmmm...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel for ya, Tyler's and now Jacob's heads are both huge. Tyler has always been in the 95th percentile for his head size. :)

Jenni said...

Oh, man. This post totally cracked me up. We used to quote that movie all the time when Brandon was a baby....since he had one heck of a melon...

And the quote from the doctor is classic. Thanks. Not like you're not looking at his head all the time, everyday...

Pam said...

My kids have big heads too. I tell them it is because their brains are bigger and better than the average person!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kota-penghasil-batik-di-indonesia/