On to Lincoln news...He really loves to chew on the wipes package. I think it is the crinkly sound it makes. Just after I took the above picture, he rolled from his back to front for the first time--then he kept going and rolled all the way to the wood floor. It was so cute! I know all kids do it eventually--but it's just so exciting the first time!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
More Gardening Excitement
Today I tackled the Juniper bush in our planter. While I didn't end up with nearly as many injuries as I did yesterday--it was much harder work. I spent almost two hours hacking away at it and digging the roots out. But its GONE and it looks sooooo much better. I also took out three clump-of-grass-looking plants. So now I am ready to start planting! I don't know why I feel such a sense of empowerment when I do something that typically would have been on Ryan's to-do list. Today I also finished installing new door knobs on all the doors in our house. I do like using power tools!
By the way...my hands look even worse today. They are totally covered in red scratches and welts. I guess its my own fault--it hurts more than I would have thought! Ryan found me the set of gloves last night, so I did have some protection today.

On to Lincoln news...He really loves to chew on the wipes package. I think it is the crinkly sound it makes. Just after I took the above picture, he rolled from his back to front for the first time--then he kept going and rolled all the way to the wood floor. It was so cute! I know all kids do it eventually--but it's just so exciting the first time!
On to Lincoln news...He really loves to chew on the wipes package. I think it is the crinkly sound it makes. Just after I took the above picture, he rolled from his back to front for the first time--then he kept going and rolled all the way to the wood floor. It was so cute! I know all kids do it eventually--but it's just so exciting the first time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am very impressed! I know how you feel. When I accomplish something I normally would have left for Kelly,I feel so good (especially since it was now completed in this lifetime!). I can't wait to see all of your hard work in person.
Wait and come over when I've planted it all! (No really you can come whenever you want--we are dying to see little Laynie!)
You use the same kind of wipes we do!
I love his chunky little legs! Mom
way to go Lincoln!
the yard looks great, and will look amazing i'm sure when plants fill it in! you'll be so happy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDSAY! I can't believe that we are so old and with such different lives than way back when we first met. My sister Keri is a sophomore at BYU now, and it's funny to watch her and think about all of our crazy adventures.
Post a Comment