I really can't believe it's been six months since Lincoln was born!! The time has just flown by. I absolutely love this age! Linky is so full of personality. He is such a happy little guy--he really doesn't cry unless he has a legitimate reason. He smiles and laughs all the time. And he is sleeping so well these days--maybe sometime soon we will get the nights figured out!! :) I took a few pictures of him with our new camera this morning. These are some of the only ones that he didn't have his tongue hanging out!


This was my attempt at a "professional" studio shot. The little stinker kept pulling up my background! Oh well. Practice makes perfect for both of us. It was kind of hard to do it all by myself. But we've decided we aren't going to pay photographers anymore now that we have this nice camera--so I'll keep working at getting the right look, and keep trying to get him from pulling it up!

Here is some fun Daddy time when Ryan got home from work. I should have video taped it--Lincoln was giggling hysterically. It was so cute. What is it about a baby laugh--you just can't help but smile when you hear it.
2 comments:
Great pics! What kind of camera did you end up getting?
I love the one of Lincoln and Ryan!
What a darling boy. The 2nd one is so cute, I laughed out loud!
Post a Comment