I was even able to plant my all-time favorite plant, a hydrangea. Those wouldn't last five minutes in Arizona! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE living here??? Here is Audrey with the hydrangea, which the girls nicknamed "Blue-Blue."
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Finished Product...well, mostly.
I spent a few hours yesterday and today working in the front. Plants are dang expensive! The finished product is not exactly what I envisioned, but that would have cost like $3000.00. So hopefully the plants will grow and spread out a bit! Just in case you don't remember, this is the before...
And here is the after...

I was even able to plant my all-time favorite plant, a hydrangea. Those wouldn't last five minutes in Arizona! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE living here??? Here is Audrey with the hydrangea, which the girls nicknamed "Blue-Blue."
Kayla got me gardening gloves for my birthday and they made things so much easier! Thanks, Kayla!
I was even able to plant my all-time favorite plant, a hydrangea. Those wouldn't last five minutes in Arizona! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE living here??? Here is Audrey with the hydrangea, which the girls nicknamed "Blue-Blue."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks awesome!
We finally got our drip line installed, so tomorrow (weather permitting) we're planting all of our flowers! Yippee!
Looks awesome! Isn't it great to be able to plant NORMAL plants?! I love hydrangeas too!
how often does your drip system water? every other day? some of my bedded plants still need to be watered twice a day.
glad you liked the gloves :)
Post a Comment