Friday, May 23, 2008

Field Day

Today was Isaac's Field Day at school. He really wanted us to come watch, so I walked up to the school with the girls for a little while (Ryan had today off and stayed home while Lincoln napped.) I was really impressed with all of the activities they had set up for the kids. There was like 15 different games and activities for each class to participate in. Isaac was on the blue team. We watched him do the tug of war, which he won (with his team.)We also stayed and watch a relay race. Here he is in mid-air, jumping over a hurdle. He is behind in this picture, but he caught up at the end. Then he knocked over his last hurdle and stopped racing so that he could put it back in its place.
The girls had fun watching.

3 comments:

keri said...

Happy Happy Birthday. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you.
I remember field day when my kids were little. A very fun time.
Love you,
Aunt Keri

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you and Angie get to go for your birthday pedicures. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I remember field day, it was my most favorite time of the school year! Looks like they had fun.