
The girls got to go on their first ever field trip today. Oh, the excitement! Lincoln and I even came along to drive and help. Yesterday I asked the girls if they knew where they were going on their field trip and they replied with reverent awe, "The grocery store!" We even got a special tour in the back where the workers go! I know you are all jealous!
3 comments:
I got to go in the back of the grocery store today to go to the bathroom - while the boys screamed in the car cart. I wish I had your girls' enthusiasm. You have been the blogging machine! It's fun to catch up on what you've been doing. I love that your girls are holding hands in that picture. And they are so stylin'!
Well, the kids all had to hold hands with their "buddies"--otherwise I'm not sure it would have happened. As it was, they kept tugging on each other to go opposite directions and almost brought a few displays down. But yeah, it looks cute for the picture!
Let this be a lesson to me. Next time we have to go to the grocery store, advertise it as a "field trip." Maybe they won't freak out and start complaining....
I love the tights!
Post a Comment