My sweet friend not only offered to watch my kids so I could unpack from my trip on Monday, but she sent us home with literally hundreds of peaches! We have been in heaven--eating, baking, dehydrating, freezing and enjoying all the peaches. We have made peach crisp, peach oatmeal muffins, peach berry crumble pie, peach bread pudding, frozen peach cream pies and peach smoothies...next I'm going to try Peach freezer jam. Thanks, Barb!!!!





As the girls were helping me make the peach berry crumble pie, the doorbell rang and I ran to answer it. When I came back, Chloe had poured all of the ice water into the pie crust dough--instead of the 2 TBSP it called for. I took a very deep breath, tried to be calm and decided to make two peach berry crumble pies instead. I froze one and baked the other. Hope you book club girls like pie!!
5 comments:
Have you thought of canning your peaches? I've been canning lately, very easy.
Keri
That all looks so delicious! Very jealous. Love the new Halloween decor. Can't wait to do mine. My blog, that is. I have no Halloween decorations here. It is very sad. I may have to be creative and find SOMETHING. I also LOVE Halloween. I am anxious to see what it is like here. Eat
Eat some peaches for me.
yum, I want your peach crumble pie recipe. We have a peach tree, and I've got tons of peaches that we canned. I'm always for new and different things to make. your Disneyland trip looked like a blast!
Can I get those recipes? I want to try the peach berry crumble pies, peach oatmeal muffins and the peach cream pies!
Check out the sidebar folks!
Post a Comment