Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hey Mom, look what I can do!


Lincoln has been pulling himself up like crazy lately. Poor guy, today he kept pulling himself up on unstable things and falling over. But he keeps on truckin'! Before we know it, he will be walking. Honestly, I would love it if he could pull that trick off before we go to Disneyland, but somehow I don't see that happening! Isn't he stylin' in his little red track suit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how much older they look when they can stand. Go Lincoln! He is very stylin'. Love the new slideshow, by the way.

The Packers said...

i just have to say that i love the fact that you update just about every single day. -okay your entry about deprived children had me laughing. no girls in this house so it was funny that they were playing with spoons and shoes. at least they are creative!!!