Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fall is in the air!!

What a beautiful day! The air is crisp and cool and it makes me so happy. Lincoln, too.

This morning we stopped by the local farmers market and had such a fun time! It seems like most farmers markets I have been to in the past have been nothing but hand-made jewelry, new-age crystals and weird feathered wall hangings, but this one was an honest-to-goodness farmers market--abounding with home grown, freshly-picked produce. Of course I didn't have my camera or any cash with me, but we enjoyed plenty of delicious samples (fresh peaches!!) and the girls got their faces painted. We are going to have to get over to that place more often!!
After Lincoln woke up from his nap, we went for a long bike ride/walk (the girls rode their bikes, I pushed Lincoln in the stroller and Isaac rode his scooter.) We didn't really have a destination in mind and just kept going and going--we even off-roaded it for a while. We ended up being gone for over two hours! I was so proud of the girls! It was 65 degrees! BEAUTIFUL!!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

that is some face painting.....was that at southlands? i guess we need to go sometime!