Cute Linky loves his backpack!
Ryan and most of the kids before we got started. And yes, I am fully aware that Audrey's shirt is highly immodest...somehow I didn't realize she had grown out of that shirt until we got there! (And I don't get how these girls are identical twins but Audrey's shirt shows half of her belly and Chloe's doesn't!!) The picture shows Audrey, Jacob (Audrey's future husband, as she never fails to remind him), Isaac, little Ryan, Chloe (hiding her face), big Ryan and Lincoln.
Little Laynie crashed halfway through the hike.

The girls being forced to have their picture taken with nature. They really weren't in the mood today. And, as usual, most of the pictures are of the girls because Isaac was running off ahead doing his own thing.

This picture took major bribery!

Here is one of our attempts at a family picture.

At the end of the day...Ryan and I could have kept on going, but the kids had had enough (in case you couldn't tell that by looking at this picture!!)

It was such a fun day! We have decided we need to do it a lot more often to get the girls more used to it! It is not fun having to carry an almost five year old down the mountain...
3 comments:
Looks fun! Where did you get your backpack for Lincoln? We need to get one for Trev. Any recommendations?
Lindsay,
Hey my wife said you stopped by her blog the other day, I'm so glad to hear from you. I think about the Hermanas often, and the great times we had on the mission. It looks as if your family is doing well. I'm not sure about this blog craze that's going on? But I guess it has it's purposes right!! Anyways, It's great to hear from you... Stay in touch..
Zach
did you go up to reynolds park then? looks like fun with the stohls...wish we were there with you! :) we should do a family moutain day.....maybe up to Estes some day!
Post a Comment