Taking life one little bite at a time.
oh sweetie, best of luck!! i'll make you some rockin hats!
Well, rats. I had hoped it would be better news than that! Okay, first on your agenda should be ordering one of these: http://dooleysak.com/hats/view.nhtml?profile=hats&UID=10032
Totally diggin' it! Bald is in, right? No more fuss in the morning. Save $ on shampoo and product. It's bold and economical. For real, though, I hope things go well with the removal. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. Ugh! We love you!
We will keep you in our prayers. I am sure I would be going crazy too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh sweetie, best of luck!! i'll make you some rockin hats!
Well, rats. I had hoped it would be better news than that! Okay, first on your agenda should be ordering one of these: http://dooleysak.com/hats/view.nhtml?profile=hats&UID=10032
Totally diggin' it! Bald is in, right? No more fuss in the morning. Save $ on shampoo and product. It's bold and economical.
For real, though, I hope things go well with the removal. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. Ugh! We love you!
We will keep you in our prayers. I am sure I would be going crazy too!
Post a Comment