Saturday, March 21, 2009

How to...

The deals previously mentioned were all from Target. I found an online coupon for $2.00 off any Sutton meat roast or steak (look for printable Target coupons at www.afullcup.com). Then, when you get to Target, look for the Sutton meat roasts or steaks with the $2.00 off coupon already on them. So--original price $4.28 minus $2.00 store coupon minus $2.00 online coupon equals $0.28!!!

The Johnson's Buddies soap only costs $0.97 to begin with, but I used an online coupon for $3.oo off any 3 Johnson's Buddies products and voila! Target is actually paying me 3 cents per bar of soap!

There is so much still to learn, but days like this make me want to keep doing it!! And Erin--I NEVER take my kids (at least not all of them at the same time!!!) Nightmare!! But it does take forever--I am up to seven stores a week now!

2 comments:

rick and cheryl said...

Thank you! I love couponing. And you are so right, there is always something more to learn with it.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to ask more about this when we get back to the states. I love a bargain. I keep hearing about this all over the blogging world. Way to save!