Oh--if you look closely, I am holding my blog book!! It came today!!! It looks awesome. I am so glad I did that! What an awesome treasure for our family.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Better
I am feeling much better tonight after having a conversation with my dear friend, Amber. No, she is not a cancer survivor. She is an incredible hair stylist. So incredible, in fact, that if she told me I needed to chop off my hair, I was going to fly to Arizona to have her do it. I trust her that much. But--(I'm SO glad I talked to the expert) she said I absolutely SHOULD NOT cut off my hair, because then there will be no hair to cover the bald spot! That makes sense. I am going to start "training my hair" (her words) to go over the spot that is going to be bare, so that when it happens my hair will be used to going that direction. And she thought that hair extensions might help so I said, SIGN ME UP!!! I have always wanted beautiful long hair--and now I will have it! I ran over to Sally's tonight and bought me some hair! So maybe this really is a blessing in disguise! I do need to figure out how to use it--it will take some practice, especially once I'm dealing with the bald spot, but I'll get it! So, here is my new look:
Oh--if you look closely, I am holding my blog book!! It came today!!! It looks awesome. I am so glad I did that! What an awesome treasure for our family.
Oh--if you look closely, I am holding my blog book!! It came today!!! It looks awesome. I am so glad I did that! What an awesome treasure for our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! I could really use some extensions myself these days. How great that you found some to match your hair color! You are going to look great...bald spot and all.
I can understand what an emotional ride it must be. I'm surprised you pulled dinner together at all. I would have opted for frozen pizza or out to eat. I hope you can find some peace in the midst of all this stress and craziness.
Glad you are feeling better. I would not even know you had hair extentions in. I think they look great. I really need to get working on my blog book from last year too!
Didn't even notice the extensions when I first pulled up the post. And I thought, "My word! Her hair grew fast!"
And ooh! I want to pick your brain about the blog book. I've been a little hung up about the pictures and the resolution and that, so I'll send you an e-mail!
Glad you figured out the hair. You'll look great!
Post a Comment