Okay Canadians--I'm calling you out! Who are you?
I have a site meter at the bottom of my blog, so I can tell where people are from that look at my blog. It's just fun to see who is on when. I'm all about blog hopping to random blogs and seeing how others live. But I don't know anyone in Canada. And I regularly have visitors from two different provinces (or whatever they are called) in Canada. And then one of you posted a comment last night and deleted it. Who are you? Am I really that interesting? I don't mind you looking, but please, go ahead and introduce yourself to the rest of us!
12 comments:
Whoa! That's so cool (sitemeter). How do you set one of those up on your blog??
Click on mine--at the very bottom and it will take you to the site to set yours up from there.
Upstate NY looks like it's on the border of Canada. I don't know about the west coast one though...
And you didn't leave a comment last night at 2 am and then delete it, did you, Anna? (I'm glad to know that you are one of my "Canadian" friends!)
Hi Lindsay. I can't account for your Canadian visitors, but I'm the one from London (if you didn't guess that) who's been on the past couple of days. I love reading your blog - so funny! And so good to be in touch with you again!
Sarah, I did guess that you must be the Brit! I'm glad you read it!
It would appear that the Canadians have migrated to my blog, now. They showed up on my map today. Hey, at least they're branching out. LOL.
hey there I'm tricia Price I was a missionary in CaSBER from 1999 to 2000 (thats how I found your blog)
Im from Vancouver BC... yep I was stalking you! ha
I love your ideas... How did you make that jello fruit? arent you cleaver!
Oh and by the way your the new IT girl in Canada!
Jenni, Maybe they linked to yours from mine.
ha I WAS tricia Slind! i think i came out just as you went home....
Tricia,
Yahoo! I'm glad you introduced yourself. As for being the "it" girl, hmmm...somehow I doubt that. The jello fruit is easy. You cut the orange in half and scoop out the flesh, then put the jello juice in there. Put the oranges in a muffin tin to keep them upright and then into the fridge. When the jello is set you slice it up. Once again, I take no credit--not my idea, but still fun!
So were you Spanish or English? Where did you serve? I'm glad to have a friend in Canada!
Lindsay, I was an english sister. served in Rancho, Crestline and Rancho again.
Post a Comment