Saturday, April 26, 2008

Read This!

Jenni posted these links on her blog and I think it is important so I'm going to follow suit. A few thoughts...we decided to go public with our blog after much discussion. Ryan wasn't up for it but I finally convinced him that it would be okay to do with a few conditions. We don't put our last name anywhere on it and try to keep all other identifying information very vague ( I won't even put other kids' names on it, unless I have cleared it with their parents.) That being said, we would greatly appreciate it if you are have our blog linked to yours if you would keep our last name out of the picture (just like we do for you!) Thanks everyone! We just want to keep our family safe.
So, if you are a blogaholic like I am, read these about basic blog safety!!

http://www.bloggingmommies.com/safety.php

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_blogs_and_blogging_safe

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Thanks for the tips! I fixed mine.