Saturday, April 19, 2008
Kite Runners
We had so much fun today!! We have been waiting since Easter for the perfect conditions on the perfect day to fly the kites the Easter Bunny brought the kids. Finally, today we noticed it was warm and windy and took advantage. It was a gorgeous day and we walked down to the school to test out the kites. Chloe just giggled hysterically as her kite turned circles in the air. Audrey seemed to have a natural affinity for kite flying--she somehow managed to keep hers up almost the whole time. Isaac just ran and ran and watched his follow. I found that I couldn't stop laughing and smiling with them. Here are a few shots...





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There is something magical about flying a kite, isn't there? At least from a kid's perspective, I think. What a fun family activity!
I kept thinking we should have gone kite flying, instead we loaded the girls up in the bikes and wagon for a windy ride INTO the wind. Somehow we rode to the top of Lookout pool/park where I swear we were goign to blow over. Silly me actually made that comment out loud and ruined the whole outing for the girls who freaked out that they were going to blow away. Should have flown a kite instead.
Post a Comment