I can't live like this!!!! It is driving me crazy--but when I try to clean I get two things picked up and then I have to lay down and rest for 45 minutes. I did go to the doctor today and it turns out that I just have bronchitis (not pneumonia), so that is good. I got a prescription for antibiotics, so I'm hoping that I will be all better tomorrow so that I can clean my house!! Seriously, if this illness doesn't send me to the hospital, the stress of my disaster of a house will! Just look for me in the psych ward!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I'm living my WORST NIGHTMARE!!!
So, I'm out of commission for a few days and this is the aftermath....





I can't live like this!!!! It is driving me crazy--but when I try to clean I get two things picked up and then I have to lay down and rest for 45 minutes. I did go to the doctor today and it turns out that I just have bronchitis (not pneumonia), so that is good. I got a prescription for antibiotics, so I'm hoping that I will be all better tomorrow so that I can clean my house!! Seriously, if this illness doesn't send me to the hospital, the stress of my disaster of a house will! Just look for me in the psych ward!
I can't live like this!!!! It is driving me crazy--but when I try to clean I get two things picked up and then I have to lay down and rest for 45 minutes. I did go to the doctor today and it turns out that I just have bronchitis (not pneumonia), so that is good. I got a prescription for antibiotics, so I'm hoping that I will be all better tomorrow so that I can clean my house!! Seriously, if this illness doesn't send me to the hospital, the stress of my disaster of a house will! Just look for me in the psych ward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that you took photos to document this...
MY HOUSE LOOKS LIKE THIS EVERY DAY! ha
too funny. hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment