Monday, April 21, 2008

Track Off, Day One

The Good
Lincoln took three solid naps!
Isaac willingly set the table for dinner.
We made "Shamrock Cookies", worked on our 1000 piece puzzle and went to the library.

The Bad
Isaac's off track program at the rec center was canceled.
Audrey copped an attitude every time I asked her to do anything.
Chloe refused to dance in dance class.

The Ugly
In a fit of insanity/rage, I threw a box of shells and cheese across the kitchen.
Chloe bit me on the ankle.
There are still 21 days left until Isaac goes back to school.

Heaven help us.


3 comments:

Kayla said...

I love that you are keeping it real. BTW -- Isaac was really good in his lesson today. He really kept his attention for the most part! I was quite impressed. I'm sorry about the off track class....maybe you should put him in my sister's art class (she has off track 1x/week, and he's the right age...Tuesday am.)

would you be up for the zoo on a good and warm day? we could meet there -- Avery would love to go with the girls!

Kayla said...

oh, and I should mention how often I want to chuck things across the room. It feels really good.

Jenni said...

Did you bite her back?