Today was a better day, in fact. The Highlights....
Making grass head guys (the heads are full of grass seed which should sprout into hair at some point)
Watching "The Electric Company", on loan from the Library, then listening to Audrey sing the theme song for the rest of the day.
Taking a nice walk while dinner was in the oven and noticing that Spring is really here--we saw tons of "popcorn trees" and tulips and daffodils.
Hope your day was good too!
5 comments:
Lindsay, summer vacation is almost here for us and I am dreading all the fighting that is going to take place between Josh and Emma. Now I have a couple ideas to save the day...grass head guys and flying kites. Thanks. Good to hear from you. I finally linked your blog to ours so we can check it out more often. Josh loves to see the pics of Isaac. Lincoln sure is turning into a little McFadden baby...what a cutie.
I love reading your blogs because you are always so funny! I am glad things got better today. Hopefully it will just go up from here.
Please continue the daily post...remember my blogging addiction? I've got to have something to read while I'm cyber-stalking.
Grass head guys? Seriously. That's amazing.
I cannot take any credit for any of the ideas you see on my blog! Family Fun magazine is my guide.
Post a Comment