I'm getting sick with some sort of cold and it is definitely slowing down our track off adventures. Luckily I had set up a play date with one of Isaac's friends today, so I didn't have to do too much entertaining. This morning before the friend came over the kids made sand art. Later they decorated the cookies we made yesterday. The rest of the day was filled with playing with each other and watching Scooby Doo (has anyone noticed how demeaning Fred is towards Daphne? That is not something I picked up on as a child! He calls her Danger-prone Daphne. Once when she wasn't able to fix some problem instantaneously he said something about Velma being able to do it. We watch a lot of Scooby Doo at our house and I obviously have so little mental stimulation during the day that I psycho-analyze the cartoons my kids are watching.)
Here is the sand art...

Decorating cookies...


Isaac's little friend was quite the character. We had the following conversation at lunch time...
Me: What would you like for lunch?
Friend: A cheese sandwich would do.
Me: Oh, Grilled Cheese?
Friend: No, just cheese.
Me: Like cheese and bread?
Friend: Yes.
Me: Is Cheddar okay?
Friend: I prefer Jack.
Have a great weekend! WE SURVIVED THE FIRST WEEK OF TRACK OFF!!!!
1 comment:
You are such fun! I love your pictures. Mom
Post a Comment