Saturday, April 12, 2008

This post is for you, Brooke!



Everyone else can celebrate with me too! I am back into my pre-pregnancy skinny jeans!! Woo-hoo! I still have weight to lose, believe me, but it does feel good to know that all my hard work hasn't been for nothing!


Brooke wanted a picture as proof! Look, Brooke, Lincoln is wearing the hat you gave him!!

3 comments:

Anna M said...

Way to go Lindsay! You look great in those jeans.

Priscilla said...

Congratulations, I bet you feel good! You really do look great, and Lincoln too! :)

When the Blanch's were here visiting I showed them your blog. They really liked it, and on one of the close ups of you and Lincoln at the restaurant in Chicago they said: "There's the Sister Barney we know and love!"

Kayla said...

YEAH FOR YOU! That is one of the best feelings in the world. I bet it feels good to have all your hard work pay off! you look terrific.