Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's A Girl!!

This morning I co-hosted a baby shower for my good friend, Angie. Angie and her family have been such a great blessing to us since we moved here, I really hope that we were able to make the day special for her! She is having her first girl after two boys, so of course we had to go over the top PINK!!! It was a lot of fun. Here we are at the shower--me, Angie and Heidi. Oh, and yes, I had over eight inches cut off my hair last weekend.



My favorite part of the shower was the baking and the party favors. We made little tiny pink baby shoes filled with mints for everyone to take home.




7 comments:

keri said...

Lindsay, How did you make the baby shoes? I would love to have the pattern. Very cute! Love, Aunt Keri

Priscilla said...

What pretty little party favors! It's so nice that you have friends in your area and that you can do stuff like that for each other! (Not many our age in our neighborhood, at least, not any that I have anything in common with!) I also love your hair. It looks really flattering on you.

Erin said...

YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!! You are so bold! Its SO adorable... inspiring perhaps? Yeah right, my hair is too much of a security blanket. What was your motivation? And way cute party favors by the way.

Sarah said...

I love those little shoes! And I also love your hair. It looks great on you. I am glad you had a fun shower.

*Lindsey* said...

What a great idea with the little shoes. They turned out so cute. I bet your friend had a great shower!

Jenni said...

You MADE those shoes? Oh, heavens. Off-track crafts with your kids AND little paper baby shoes....

I don't think we can be friends anymore.

:-)

Love the hair!

Anna M said...

What a hostess you are! Cute hair cut too!