This is the girls playing in the backyard on Monday...

Here they are this morning...

The wind was blowing so hard they couldn't even look at the camera. And, of course, it took us longer to get their snow clothes on then it took them to decide that it was too cold to play outside! They lasted all of 3 minutes.
5 comments:
i know, this weather stinks. that top phot cracks me up. is that audrey in her swim suit with SNOW boots on? I guess she was ready for the snow!
That is so funny! That's exactly how it's been here; we've gotten up in the morning several days in the past week to snow covering the previously exposed grass! Good thing the kids are flexible.
Quick question for you, how do you put pictures in between text on a single blog entry? I haven't been able to figure it out.
Priscilla,
I will e-mail you the answer to your question--hopefully I know the right answer!
Kayla,
Actually it's Chloe with the boots on--the girls do NOT get their fashion sense from me! Not that Ryan prances around in his swimsuit and snowboots either...Hmmm...
Well, I'm going to start taking my fashion tips from Chloe. Bikini and snow boots. Maybe the ward members (yes, we all live on top of each other here) will think I've officially gone nuts, and I'll get released from scouts....
Gosh, I hope it doesn't snow while we're there!
Jenni, you are in scouts?! Ugh, that is my worst nightmare!!
Post a Comment