I loved your comments and pictures from your trip! You and your sister and the two boys all look so cute; it looks like you had so much fun, and experienced the city!
We got the cute picture of the kids you sent us! Sophie asked: "Are those our cousins that we've never met??" So funny! The kids' pic turned out great, thanks!
3 comments:
How stinkin' cute is he?!?
And I love the new look! Where did you get the template? Or did you do the html yourself?
Oh you are hilarious! Do the html myself?! I'm still laughing. I will e-mail you the link to the website I used.
I loved your comments and pictures from your trip! You and your sister and the two boys all look so cute; it looks like you had so much fun, and experienced the city!
We got the cute picture of the kids you sent us! Sophie asked: "Are those our cousins that we've never met??" So funny! The kids' pic turned out great, thanks!
Post a Comment