Just so everyone knows...the girls have decided to change their names. They are no longer Audrey and Chloe, they are now Wendy and Alice. Their preschool teacher informed me that it has gotten to the point that they don't even answer her when she calls them by their real names. And this is an example of what they bring home from school...

My crazy kids!
9 comments:
i think that is sooooo FUNNY! seriously to even write your "new" name-and correctly for that matter. i'm still laughing about it!
They are SO in character! I would love to meet those girls! Seeing Lincoln with that huge soda answers my question of how you get everything done in a day with those kids. The twin thing is easier than when they were babies, but I'm definitely into the 2's now and they are getting into a lot of trouble and really trying my patience! They egg each other one and don't want to give in to me in front of each other. Geesh!
That it crazy! When my children do things like this it does not last that long and only at home. They are so cute.
Is Lincoln feeling any bettr? He's looking better! I love that he wants Diet Coke, start him young, that's what I say! Haha..
Posting with a title like that... I was ready to tell you CONGRATULATIONS....but since you are not pregnant....I'll laugh because that is too funny of the girls! Priceless!
Ha, ha, Devon. I wondered if someone might think that. If I was pregnant, Ryan would be the one posting about it because they would have me on suicide watch at the mental hospital. :)
I love it. My sister and I were always Tiffany and Stephanie Wallentine. Although, I don't remember ever trying it in school. Clever...
Coincidental that they're both Disney characters?
i'm laughing that they're actually writing out their new names....too funny. i'll try to remmeber to call them that the next time i see them!
That's hilarious. Cameronn, my oldest, went through a time when he only answered to "Pete" and he told us that we could name the new baby (who I was pg with) "Cameronn". Where do they get this?
You asked what my calling was on my blog too-it's primary pres. We'll have to swap ideas sometime. :)
Post a Comment