
We had so much fun the other night! We went out with some friends of ours to see the new Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace" that Amy and I have been dying to see. (Hmm...I guess our husbands might have been interested in it as well, but maybe not for the same reasons. Hee, hee, hee!) Anyway, we found the coolest place to see it at called the Cinema Grill. You go in and sit at this bar type table with swivel chairs, order your food and then the movie starts and they discreetly bring you your dinner while you watch it! The food was good and the movie was all that I had hoped it would be (except there weren't any beach scenes in this one!) We had so much fun--I definitely want to go to that place again!
4 comments:
LOVE that movie. LOVE Daniel Craig. That sounds like such a fun place. What a great date night
i have heard of that place, but thought it was out of business...maybe we'll have to go sometime. sounds like a fun double date! we should double date sometime (said just as i'm about to have a baby.....)
I'm so glad we decided to go. It was so fun to get out and definantly more fun to go with other people. Not that I don't love spending time with my husband, but it was still fun! We'll definantly have to go again.
Mmm, mmm, mmm.
I do love me some Daniel Craig.
Post a Comment