
Isaac wrote an "I have a dream" speech for Martin Luther King Day and the channel 7 news came to his classroom. He was on the news! Here is the clip that was on t.v. You have to watch closely--he is only on there for a second, but he was thrilled! He had a lot of good dreams--cures for cancer and diabetes were high on the list. My favorite part of his speech was when he said "I have a dream that paintball guns will only be used in places where you are supposed to play paintball." I didn't know where that came from, but then I remembered that someone paintballed our church a few weeks ago. I guess that affected him more than I realized.
4 comments:
That's so great. What a neat project for the kids. Pretty cool to see your own child on the news for something positive in the school.
I am so proud of him. He looks good on TV!
Great job Isaac!
He has grown up so much! I can't believe how much he has changed from the days we had him in sunbeams when he would only whisper in Jacks ear to answer a question in class, now he's giving speaches on the news! :) Good job isaac!
Post a Comment