Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another surprise!


I'm just full of them this week. My good friend Kayla is having her third girl on Monday. Since it is her third girl and she is obsessed with buying cute little baby clothes as it is, she really didn't need a baby shower, but we couldn't just not celebrate! We surprised her last night by just happening to be at the restaurant where she and her sister were going out to dinner (all prearranged by me and Angie, of course.) We had a lot of fun eating and talking. We decided to forgo traditional baby gifts and gave her a gift certificate to the salon and filled up a calendar for the month of February of days that we will babysit her other girls and take her dinner. (I thought that was such a good idea--not mine--but I wanted to share. What new mom wouldn't love that?!) Anyway--I remembered to bring my camera, but only remembered to take a group shot after almost everyone had left! Oh well, we will still remember how much fun it was to surprise Kayla!!

No comments: