This morning...
Audrey: I did not have a good night last night.
Me: Why not?
Audrey: Chloe always tells me to turn on the light and turn off the light.
Me: Well, you don't have to do what Chloe tells you to. She's not the boss of you.
Audrey: At night she is.
Chloe (under her breath): And in the morning too.
8 comments:
That's funny! Take charge, Audrey! You can do it!
You learn so much with siblings!
Okay, this lurker just has to comment....Hehehehe. Your kids crack me up. I love reading your blog because they are so cute and such characters.
LOL!
I love that conversation. I can picture it happening here.
Genevra, that is so nice that you read my blog! Any friend of Jenni's is welcome!
That is so funny and not funny at the same time! How is ballet going?
That is hilarious! I love it!
Post a Comment