Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year!

My friend Angie did this on her blog and I thought it was so cute (and a good way to remember what we were like in 2008) that I decided to copy her!

It's a new year...



Ryan... (32 years old) just home from work!
Favorite Cereal: Muesli
Favorite Vegetable: White Asparagus
Favorite Drink: Diet Mountain Dew
Favorite Toy/Gadget: Rubik's Cube
Favorite T.V. Show: Heroes
Favorite Game: Killer Bunnies
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Favorite Restaurant: On The Border
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Animal: Jackalope
If you could change your name what would you change it to? Chester Copperpot
If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go? NYC
What do you love about the people in your family?
Lindsay: Her wicked organizational skills
Isaac: His ability to make people laugh
Audrey: She makes everybody feel happy
Chloe: Her dancing skills
Lincoln: The way he does not realize that he is not as big as everyone else.
What are your wishes/goals for 2009? Get the basement finished. Get my Master's Degree finished. Get a James Bond physique.



Lindsay...(32 years old) just finished dinner, cleaning the house all day, taking care of kids and fitting in a work out. A typical day--but I usually do look better than this!!
Favorite Cereal: Life
Favorite Vegetable: Fresh green beans
Favorite Drink: Diet Coke with lime, in a cup with ice
Favorite Toy/Gadget: Camera
Favorite T.V. Show: Lost, Survivor, So You Think You Can Dance
Favorite Game: I don't really like games. Apples to Apples is fun
Favorite Book: Like I could possibly choose just one!! The Chosen, To Kill a Mockingbird, Flags of our Fathers, Angle of Repose, The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Poisonwood Bible, The Good Earth, The Twilight Series, Under the Tuscan Sun...I could go on and on and on... I just started Eat, Pray, Love and I think it could be up there too!
Favorite Restaurant: On The Border, Macaroni Grill and Texas Roadhouse. And Wendy's of course.
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Animal: Golden Retriever
If you could change your name what would you change it to? I don't know!!! I am who I am.
If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go? Greece, Italy
What do you love about the people in your family?
Ryan: His work ethic
Isaac: His love of learning
Audrey: Her abounding love of others
Chloe: Her stubborn streak
Lincoln: EVERY SINGLE THING
What are your wishes/goals for 2009? Lose those last few pounds and tone up.



Isaac...(7 years old) watching his favorite show after getting his homework done just in time!
Favorite Cereal: Life and Instant Oatmeal
Favorite Vegetable: Peas, carrots, green beans
Favorite Drink: Sprite
Favorite Toy/Gadget: don't know
Favorite T.V. Show: CyberChase
Favorite Game: Othello
Favorite Book: Too many to choose
Favorite Restaurant: Casa Bonita
Favorite Holiday: Christmas, birthday, Halloween and Martin Luther King Day
Favorite Animal: Blue Whale
If you could change your name what would you change it to? I like my name
If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go? Disneyworld
What do you love about the people in your family?
Dad:He is building our basement and he tickles me.
Mom: She cleans the house everyday for us. (And I obviously don't let them forget it, either.)
Audrey: She's cute.
Chloe: Same.
Lincoln: I like to play with him and tickle him.
What are your wishes/goals for 2009? Finish the Book of Mormon and get baptized.



Audrey...(5 years old) also watching Isaac's favorite show--it was an intense moment on "CyberChase."
Favorite Cereal: Life
Favorite Vegetable: Cauliflower (she actually said "white broccoli")
Favorite Drink: Capri Sun
Favorite Toy/Gadget: Minnie Mouse doll
Favorite T.V. Show: Barbie Mariposa
Favorite Game: don't have one
Favorite Book: The Tale of Desperaux
Favorite Restaurant: Casa Bonita
Favorite Holiday: Valentine's Day
Favorite Animal: Zebra
If you could change your name what would you change it to? Dorothy
If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go? Disneyland
What do you love about the people in your family?
Dad:He tickles us.
Mom: She rubs me.
Isaac: His eyeballs.
Chloe: I like to play with her.
Lincoln: I like him when he's playing with me.
What are your wishes/goals for 2009? Learn to tie my shoes.



Chloe...(5 years old) always loves to pose for the camera!
Favorite Cereal: Life (Guess what is the only cereal I even buy?!)
Favorite Vegetable: Broccoli
Favorite Drink: Capri Sun
Favorite Toy/Gadget: Rainbow Pony
Favorite T.V. Show: Tom and Jerry
Favorite Game: Go Fish
Favorite Book: Fancy Nancy
Favorite Restaurant: Casa Bonita
Favorite Holiday: Christmas, Halloween and "Patrick's Day"
Favorite Animal: Hippopotamus
If you could change your name what would you change it to? Wendy
If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go? the Zoo
What do you love about the people in your family?
Dad:He tickles us.
Mom: She rubs me.
Isaac: He plays with me.
Audrey: I like to play with her.
Lincoln: He is so cute.
What are your wishes/goals for 2009? Learn to change Lincoln's diaper. (Hmm...that might just be helpful!)



Lincoln...(1 year old) was not particularly interested in doing this interview. He had some help with his answers from all of us.
Favorite Cereal: Life
Favorite Vegetable: Sugar Snap Peas
Favorite Drink: Milk--whole if you've got it, otherwise 2% will do.
Favorite Toy/Gadget: My Winnie the Pooh's--all three of them.
Favorite T.V. Show: Handy Manny
Favorite Game: Peek a Boo
Favorite Book: Anything with pages I can rip.
Favorite Restaurant: McDonald's--you just can't beat their playplace
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Animal: dog
If you could change your name what would you change it to? George
If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go? The Winnie the Pooh ride at Disneyland.
What do you love about the people in your family?
Dad:He comes home from work and makes a beeline for me.
Mom: She gives me whatever I want. I am the baby after all.
Isaac: He is my big brother.
Audrey: She teaches me.
Chloe: She plays with me.
What are your wishes/goals for 2009? Learn to walk, talk, run and get into more mischief!


11 comments:

Mean Mommy said...

We did this too! So much fun. I think it probably would have been better if we'd collaborated on Karen's answers like you did with Lincoln. She is just old enough to actually answer, but not quite there on the content. We got some bizarre answers.

I love the answers about Isaac's eyeballs and changing diapers. Cute!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Fun to read.

Dan said...

That's funny. I actually remember going to Casa Bonita as a kid when we lived in Cheyenne. We loved that place.

Lucky Mommy said...

That was fun to read. Your blog is just so cute! Where did you get this pretty background? I am so impressed you still read. My brain is dying a slow death. You inspire me that I can get through the year of having two year old twins!

Anna M said...

I love the black and white photos! Best wishes to everyone in 2009.

Jenni said...

Awesome post. Loved it. (Matt was particularly thrilled with the Diet Mt. Dew thing.)

With both you and Shannon doing similar posts this year, you've inspired me!

travelingmom said...

Tell Chloe her Aunt Angela's favorite animal is the hippo too! Good choice! I loved the post. I need to keep up on it more, you do such a great job with it. I loved the pics too.

Kayla said...

i hope for you that she DOES learn to change diapers! that would rock!

p.s. i love the pic of you! you're super mom and you look great too! I hope you're having fun wiht your mom and sister!

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful idea and will be great to read in years to come!

Priscilla said...

You all crack me up! I always show your blog to Sophie; she loves to hear what you're all up to, as though she knows you so well!! (I actually think it's a curiosity about two girls around her age who look exactly the same; she always asks me so many questions about the whole twin thing!:) This was a fun post - and nice to hear from Ryan, too!

robyncreates said...

Loved this idea and might have to steal it for our blog. :)