I haven't been blogging much lately because I have been spending hours and hours and hours turning my blog from last year into a book. It has taken forever, but I am SO excited to see the final project! It's like a detailed scrapbook and family history rolled into one, which is exactly why I started blogging to begin with. And also why I blog about little things that I want to remember even though they may seem random to all of you. I'm so excited!! I'll let you know how it all turns out...
4 comments:
I started to do that, but it was taking forever to reformat everything. I got halfway. Maybe I'll finish sometime...
Did you use Blurb?
What site are you using? I heard Blurb doesn't slurp from blogger anymore.
What site are you using? I just told my husband last night that I need to get ours printed off. Any ideas/help would be great!
Post a Comment