
I mentioned around Valentine's Day that Audrey had a little crush on a boy in her class. I thought that would be the last we heard of it--it was just passing phase. Well, on Tuesday she told me that she has a boyfriend--"Lukie." Not Luke, it's Lukie to her. Today, she seemed to be taking extra care in getting ready for school and I jokingly asked her if she was excited to see Lukie. She just got a dreamy look in her eye and let out an infatuated sigh. It's kind of working to my advantage, though. When she balks at getting her hair done, I just have to remind her that she might see Luke and she is more inclined to cooperate. Today as we were driving away from school she had me unroll the window and she yelled "I love you!" to Luke as we drove away. I'm really not sure what to make of it all, but it's cute!
I tried to get this close up picture of her shiner--she got clocked in the eye by a swing yesterday at the park. As always, the pictures just don't do it justice!
2 comments:
Was she daydreaming about Lukie when she got hit by the swing? Funny girl. Young love...so cute.
Dylanie has yet to acquire a boyfriend here. She just likes to come home and tell me how naughty all the boys in her class are. She is still attached to her boyfriend, Hunter, back in Portland.
Such beautiful eyes! (I sound like the big bad wolf in Little Red Riding Hood.LOL) Love hearing about your kids and life. :)
Post a Comment